About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
My name is Crystal, and my blog is all about the Knicks. I love the Knicks!!!

Friday, June 12, 2009

IS LEBRON A POSSIBILTY?

LeBron James or "King James" as you all my know contract with the Cavs will be up in 2010. Knicks general manager made salary cap space freeing up players like Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph, and Stephon Marbury in order to make money space for the king to play in New York.

Some fans want LeBron to come so they can see the Knicks in and actually win the playoffs. Some do not want to see him at all they have faith in their team and believe that they can do it without James help. Personally I'm having mixed feelings, as a Knicks fan I would love to see the Knicks go into the playoffs by any means necessary but at the same time I think they had a strong team from the beginning of the season.

Jamal Crawford and Nate Rob are both good guards and Zach Randolph and David Lee both could put in work down low. Steph leaving was a good decision he was not much of a team player. Like dead ass why would you fly all the way from Phoenix to New York just because you not starting, that's some 5 year old behavior, but enough of him.

James got a good thing going for him in Cleveland and I'm pretty sure he would like to get his first ring with the team that picked him first. He does not really sound to excited about going to the knicks but if he goes then hey, we might go all the way in the playoffs in 2010. Ticket sales might go through the roof if he comes to the Knicks but then again some people do not like him for the way he be violating them during the home games against the Cavs. I would have some animosity too if i was a die hard Knicks fan, but people get traded all the time and it is only for the betterment for the team, so with the team in mind i would say yes to having Lebron in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment