About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
My name is Crystal, and my blog is all about the Knicks. I love the Knicks!!!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Fight Night



Yes, ladies and gentleman welcome to fight night at the garden. Boxing matches are held here but I don't think one was scheduled for tonight..



Fans paid to watch a basketball game with the Denver Nuggets against the New York Knicks and they put on a show tat would last a lifetime...Smh. The game was a disaster, my poor Knicks were getting embarrassed out there. It looked like the Nuggets was running a Fast Break drill on them, nothing but pure steals and outlets passes for the Nuggets. This obviously frustrated the Knicks, I would I would be mad if I was getting embarrassed like that on my home court. The fight broke out after upset and furious Mardy Collins stopped Jr Smith from an easy deuce, by clotheslining him to the floor. After being pinned down to the ground Smith jumped up in Collins face, and Nate jumped in to break up the fight. Nate and Jr both fell into the stands wrestling.. lmao. This is funnier than the boys on Day 26when they fight. Melo swung at Mardy making him do a face plant on to the floor.. smh you that big and you getting knocked out by him, maybe you need some boxing lessons instead. Wanna hear something funny, Jared Jeffries skinny behind chased Melo around the court in hopes of hitting him back for putting Mardy on the ground but you know that aint go down. At first some of his teammates was tryna hold him back but then he got tackled by a player on the Nuggets. Now this guys are football players.. whats next?




Now you know mister boss man commissioner was not letting this fight go down and there not be any repercussions. All players involved in the fight were suspended for a certain amount of games.


Ali, oh I mean Melo got suspended for 15 games for knocking Mardy out, Nate and JR were suspended for 10 games for wrestling in the stands, Mardy got suspended for 6 games for getting knocked out and for clotheslining JR, Jared Jefferies I can only laugh when I hear his name simply because he chased melo all around the court and still didn't get his hit back he looked like a 5 year old tryna play tag with a teenager but he got 4 games for that one what a dummy and Nene and Jerome got one game each but I don't know what they did. Each team was fined $500,000, and the players were suspended without pay. The players lost a combined amount of $1,234,548 in salary.




No comments:

Post a Comment